Tuesday 15 February 10.00 — 17.30 CET 2022
Affinities + Urgencies in Language-based Artistic Research (Part II) is a day-long event co-hosted by myself, with Alexander Damianisch, Cordula Daus and Lena Séraphin, within the frame of the SAR Special Interest Group for Language-based Artistic Research. The event extends conversations initiated during Affinities + Urgencies Part I back in December 2021.
Sessions will include (more details to follow soon):
* Language-based Artistic Research Practices in Ecologies of [Artistic] Research [and Design]: Initiated by Alex Arteaga: With Rachel Armstrong | Emma Cocker | Christo Doherthy | Anne Mette Frandsen | Hélèn Frichot | Lidia Gasperoni | Luis Guerra | Rolf Hughes | Maiju Luokola | Jane Rendell | Stefan Winter
* Unspeakable Dialogues in a Theatre of Knowledge: Rachel Armstrong | Breg Horemans | Rolf Hughes | Virginia Tassinari
* Language Involution: Sepideh Karami | Rosie Heinrich + others (tbc)
* Words as Matter - Alchemical Operations on Words: Mariana Renthel | Anouilh Hoogendoorn | Rachel Smith + others (tbc)
* ELIA-Islanded Practice-Based Literary Research?: Elina Mikkilä
More to follow soon.