Relating to a number of projects in which I have been exploring drawing as a fundamental thinking tool or mode of 'productive knowledge - see Hyperdrawing , Drawing the Hypothesis , Oh how drawing thinks itself in me ), I have been invited to be a co-editor for the online journal TRACEY , which is an electronic open access journal dedicated to the presentation of drawing and the discussion of drawing practice.
* introduces a diverse range of material to a fast growing audience of practitioners, educators, students and researchers
* represents many perspectives on drawing including fine art, architectural design, graphics, product design and visualization
* sees drawing as a fundamental thinking tool
* advocates the value of drawing in professional and educational contexts
* provides a focus and forum for all aspects of drawing research
* crosses the boundaries of art, design, science, technology, education and life
* encourages participation and collaboration