I have been invited to chair this forthcoming symposium which explores the idea of process and cross-disciplinary collaboration.
Analysis of Process
A one-day symposium
13 January 2017 10:00am - 4pm
The Collection and Usher Gallery Lincoln
Analysis of Process explores cross-disciplinary approaches to creative practice seen through theatre & film design, writing, curation, and fine art practices.
- Where is common ground found and where is difference?
- How is the process of developing ideas and making artefacts different in our disciplines and how does it pull us together?
- What, and how do we share?
- When we find overlaps between us how does this redefine our own work?
- How can we work together jointly in the development of creative outcomes and why would we want to do that?
- Why are there seemingly artificial boundaries constructed around different creative disciplines?
Organised by the Waddington Cultural Collective (WCC)
To book email: Ashley.Gallant@lincolnshire.gov.uk (free event but booking is essential)